Business Meet ‘CHEMICAL INDUSTRY: INDIA + VIETNAM’
With a view to enhancing the India – Vietnam economic and trade relations, Consulate General of India organized a Business Meet ‘CHEMICAL INDUSTRY: INDIA + VIETNAM’ for Indian companies and Vietnam companies in the chemical industry to have more change to cooperate with each other. The Business Meeting was held with the participation of:
- Consul General of India: Dr. K Srikar Reddy
- Mr. Dilbagh Man Mohan Singh – Chairman of Indian Business Chamber in Viet Nam.
- Ms. Nguyen Thi Thanh Thao, Vice Chairwoman of HCMC Chemicals and Cosmetics Association.
- Ajay Kadakia, Vice Chairman of Basic Chemicals, Cosmetics & Dyes Export Promotion Council, popularly known as CHEMEXCIL.
- Ms. Shirley Abraham, Manager, China National Chemical Information Center (CNCIC), India.
- CEOs and Representatives of Indian and Vietnamese industry, Distinguished guests, members of the media.