General Body Meeting on 23rd June 2018
Total No of Member Attended:
Board of Governors: 5
The agenda of the meeting were as below:
1. Welcome speech
2. Financial Report January 2018 – May 2018.
3. Review of 5 months Activities 2018
4. Forthcoming events 2018.
5. Charter Discussion and suggested Amendments
6. Open House.
- 1. Welcome Speech:
- 2. Financial Report from January 2018 to May 2018:
Closing Balance 31st May: 1,088,999,217.01
- 3. Review of 5 months Activities:
- Commemorating the Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2018.
- World Hindi Day
- Business Meeting ‘Indian Plastic Industry – Connect Vietnam’.
- Welcome party to Consulate General
- The 69th Republic Day of India (26/01/1950 – 26/01/2018)
- Meeting with Mr. Nguyen Hoang Long from Ministry of External Affair
- “Hau Giang Presentation” Round- Table Discussions.
- TET Reception 2018 organized by Ministry of Foreign Affair and Department of External Affair.
- Business Interaction with Indian Enterprises from Federation of Paper Trader Association of India – FPTA ‘FPTA- Surging Vietnam Paper Industry’.
- HOLI Festival 2018.
- Opening of Kirloska new office
- Meeting with Mr Nguyen Phuc Sang - Deputy Chief of Division from Ministry of Public Security.
- The meeting between BOGs and ChaoVietNam
- AGM 2018.
- Business Meeting for Delegation in Chennai.
- INCHAM Pharma Members Meeting.
- VIFA Meeting.
- KITRA Meeting.
- Business Meet “TEXTILE – Indian SMEs visit Vietnam”.
- Cosmobeaute Vietnam Opening Ceremony.
- The meeting between City Leaders and FDI Enterprises 2018.
- Incredible India Roadshow 2018 - May 2018.
- The interaction with ASSAM State, India Government Delegation
- AmCham Supplier Day 2018
- Graduation Ceremony of the Class of 2018: Renaissance International School Saigon
- Indian Classical Dance Performance - Bharatnatyam
- Interaction with Hon’ble Raksha Mantri, Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman.
- 4. Forthcoming events 2018:
- July: Pharma Networking
- August: Family Get Together
Blood Donation Drive 2018
- September: Business Networking – Badminton Tournament
- October: Durgapuja – Business Networking
- November: Diwali 2018
- December: Election
- 5. Charter Discussion and suggested Amendments:
Members discussion and decision regarding modification of existing clause or additional clause required, if any.
- 6. Open House
Issued raised by members were discussed and following decisions are made.
a) Incham will have more activities in October as suggested by members.
b) Membership Eligibility: Indian and Non-Indian citizen can have the eligibility to be INCHAM Members as long as they can prove their company profile and required documents.
c) Mr. Ashok Sen’s case had been placed in the GBM to take response from members. Case closed with his application was not approved.
Meeting was closed with thanks to members.