DIWALI FEST 2017
INCHAM proudly announces celebration of DIWALI FEST 2017 commonly known as Festival of Lights. on 14th October 2017.
This year’s attraction is Bollywood playback singer Ravi Shukla and Purva Mantri to rock the evening, showcasing Indian culture and glimpses of Bollywood performances.
Ravi Shukla Multifaceted singer and the winner of Star Voice of India second season.
Purva Mantri, a versatile artist, has shared the stage with almost all the Bollywood singers, and has performed in more than 200 live shows.
Folk dances in Gujarati, Rajasthani, Marathi and Punjabi, Classic form and Bollywood Item numbers by Rhythm Dance Troupe will be another highlight of the evening.
Non Stop Energetic and lively entertainment over a time of 4 hours.
There is still more to it, Attractive Raffle draw.
An Indian celebration is incomplete without a spread of authentic Indian cuisine. Enjoy the Great Feast, the biggest spread of Indian Food with local delicious Vietnamese food.
To top all, have the free flow of drinks, to lift your spirits up!
Diwali Fest 2017 will be held on Saturday, 14th October 2017 at GEM Center, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, from 6 PM, until late.
INCHAM will also donate part of the proceeds to charity.
We are glad to inform that tickets for DIWALI FEST 2017 are available for sales at INCHAM office.
The ticket prices as below:
Adult : 650,000 VND.
Child (5-12 yrs) : 300,000 VND
Nanny : 300,000 VND
Adult : 900,000 VND.
Child (5-12 yrs) : 400,000 VND
Nanny : 400,000 VND
Please drop by our office or confirm the number of tickets by email and over phone, we will arrange to deliver the tickets to you.
You can buy only NON-MEMBER ticket also at these restaurant below:
- Tandoor Restaurant 39A- 39B Ngo Duc Ke Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC.
- Ganesh Restaurant 38 Hai Ba Trung Street, District 1, HCMC
- Ganges Restaurant 74A2 Hai Ba Trung, District 1, HCMC
- Saigon India Restaurant 1st Floor, 73 Mac Thi Buoi Street. Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
- Ashoka Restaurant 17 Le Thanh Ton Street, District 1, HCMC
- Namaste Indian Restaurant 188-190 Bui Vien Street, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1, HCMC
- Baba’s Kitchen 164 Bui Vien Street, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Please note that the sold tickets are non-refundable.We look forward to your support and co-operation.