CGI Virtual meet on “Wedding tourism in India & Vietnam – Kerala and Phu Quoc Island”
The Consulate General of India in Ho Chi Minh City is honoured to take you with us on a trip to Kerala (India) and Phu Quoc Island (Kien Giang, Vietnam) this upcoming Tuesday, December 07, 2021 via a Virtual meet on ‘Wedding Tourism in India & Vietnam – Kerala and Phu Quoc Island’ on Zoom platform. Joining with us this time, we are happy to welcome representatives from the People’s Committee of Kien Giang Province, Vietnam; Kerala Tourism Board, the Indian Association of Tour Operators (IATO) and huge names in the tour operation industry in India and Vietnam. In this virtual meet, we are delighted to introduce the uniqueness of houseboat tourism in Kerala, as well as to present Phu Quoc Island as a new hotspot for wedding tourism. It will serve as a reliable source of updates on travel restrictions amid the COVID-19 in India and Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam for tour operators and travellers.
SAVE THE DATE!
- Date: Tuesday, December 07, 2021
- 14:30 – 16:10 (Vietnam Standard Time)
- 13:00 – 14:40 (India Standard Time)
Don’t forget to register with us via
Latest by December 05, 2021 and welcome aboard!
- Vietnamese: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HEYbovy70a87zkrwQbpzserZZ1ttXQ4F/view?usp=sharing
- English: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AyR-FgaxHuJxDttGCIvLRyY8D6NIQ-wz/view?usp=sharing
Welcome to Kerala – God’s own country
What you can find in Phu Quoc Island