Goals & Objectives
The Chamber is a non-profit, non-governmental and non-political organization. The objectives are:
- To create a forum that allows members to assist and compliment each other.
- To assist authorities in Vietnam in promoting Indo–Vietnamese commercial and economic co-operation.
- To gather, exchange and collate business and other relevant information for the benefits of the members.
- To cooperate with relevant organizations for creating suitable conditions for the members and their families working and living in Vietnam.
- To organize business meetings with Government bodies for its members.
- To organize social & cultural events for the members and community.
- To publish and circulate periodically, to the members, a Newsletter/emails covering useful information.
- To assist members by way of advice on proper and lawful business practices without intervening in any legal disputes involving them.