[AmCham] – The Know 1: LEAN THINKING AS PART OF POST-COVID19 WORKING LIFE
The Know 1: LEAN THINKING AS PART OF POST-COVID19 WORKING LIFE – A Focus on Visualizing & Digitalizing Workplace Regulations, organized by Respect Vietnam and AmCham Vietnam and co-hosted by INCHAM.
Event details as follows:
Date: September 29th, 2022
Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Venue: The Reverie Saigon, 22-36 Nguyen Hue Boulevard & 57-69F Dong Khoi Street, District 1, HCMC
Physical: 400,000 VND/attendee/seminar
Virtual: 150,000 VND/attendee/seminar
Combo discount for registering 2 or more seminars (only applied for physical attendee):
- Package 1 (The Know 1 & 2): 600,000 VND
- Package 2 (The Know 1, 2 & 3): 900,000 VND
- Package 3 (The Know 1, 2, 3 & 4): 1,200,000 VND
- Package 4 (All 5 The Know Seminars): 1,500,000 VND
Reservations/cancellations must be received by 24 hours before the event, and must be made on-line or by email. We are unable to accept reservations/cancellations by telephone.
After Covid19, as lean thinking has been becoming essential for business in Vietnam, Respect Vietnam and AmCham Vietnam co-organize THE KNOW SERIES, which include 5 training seminars in Vietnam, for 200 leaders & employees in the enterprises who aim to moving towards digitizing their organizational governance.
05 workshops focus on 5 key aspects:
- The Know 1: Workplace Regulations
- The Know 2: Policy Prioritizing
- The Know 3: Risk Management
- The Know 4: Discipline & Efficiency
- The Know 5: CSR on One Pager
- Attendees can attend more than one seminar
- Attendees who successfully practice THE KNOW will be invited to participate in other series named THE GROW, THE SHOW, THE GO as of the next stages. (Detail: https://bit.ly/3DP3PTq)