[CANCHAM EVENT] – The Capital Markets series – Stocks & Beers
We would like to share with you about the Capital Markets series – Stocks & Beers, organized by CanCham and co-hosted by INCHAM.
Event details as follows:
Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
Time: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Venue: Belgo, 02 Le Ngo Cat, Vo Thi Sau, District 3, HCMC.
– CanCham member & Co-hosted member: 250,000 VND
– Non-member: 350,000 VND
*Ticket includes one beer and free canapés.
What you’ll learn:
- The latest trends in the stock market
- How to identify and invest in undervalued stocks
- How to protect your portfolio from market volatility
- How to make smart investment decisions
Who should attend:
- Anyone who is interested in learning more about the stock market.
- Investors of all levels
- Financial professionals
- Anyone who wants to network with other investors Learn their insights, expectations, and predictions for Vietnam’s stock market while enjoying a tasty beer or two.
– Stephen McKeever, Managing Director – Head of Institutional Client Division – Ho Chi Minh City Securities
– Tyler Nguyen, Acting Head, Institutional Equity Sales – Maybank Investment Bank Vietnam
– Phap Dang, Director, Institutional Sales & Trading – Vietcap Securities
– Mr. Ismael Pili, Head of Research – VinaCapital
For more information, please contact Ms. Nhung at email@example.com